Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Tim Ferris's From Geek To Freak Experiment (Part 2?) and HowToGoPaleo.com

Hey everyone!

Have you ever heard of Tim Ferris's article "From Geek To Freak" in which he outlines how he gained a ridiculous amount of muscle in a ridiculously short timeframe?

Well now it's my turn!

I'm going to give his method a go and see how it works for me.  Call it an independent test!

The only thing is I'm going to try to incorporate the mat and veggie method of eating into the experiment. The slow carb diet which Ferris uses in the method is a little bit different but generally related.

In his dietary approach he also incorporates one cheat day a week.  I'll have one too but it will be a little stricter than his.  I'm going to be posting a conclusion/documentary article on another site in a few weeks when the experiment is over.

It can be found at howtogopaleo.com

Happy St. Pattie's Day! Wish me the luck of the Irish!

Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments, questions or concerns are welcome!

Any spam will be deleted