Thursday, November 13, 2014

Ok I'm going for another round! Only this time I'm going to change things up a bit. I'm not going to be so restrictive. This will be a short run of the Meat and Vegetable Diet, but with raw veggies allowed. Not that I'll eat that many of them though. I'll also have to break it after 7 days as I have a vegetarian wedding to go to next Saturday and I believe avoiding some fruit or grains will be next to impossible (unless I just don't eat which is a possibility...)

I'll also allow things like tea (not that I necessarily plan on having any) and the raw green drink I love taking that serves as a living multivitamin. Like the saying goes, "Meat and veggies... it's what's for dinner... and breakfast... and lunch... and brunch"

I start tomorrow! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments, questions or concerns are welcome!

Any spam will be deleted