Monday, August 4, 2014

Day 6

Today I was still fatigued, but not nearly as much as yesterday. I'm improving in that area. However, today I got hit with some pretty intense cravings for sugars. Not necessarily table sugar, but even a piece of fruit. Normally this would be a healthy option and I would simply grab a piece of fruit and bite into it guilt free. But I'm on a mission that I intend to finish! Meat and veggies all day!

In addition to the sugar cravings and fatigue that's still lingering around I noticed a big old pimple right on top of my scalp. In the past I've had issues with scalp pimples, but normally only when I eat a lot of sugar and dairy. Other times I've had reactions on my scalp like this have been during high dose MSM experiments and other methods of detoxifying. So I'm hoping this is a good sign.

Today's meals:

Breakfast: The leftovers from last nights gourmet meat and vegetable diet

Lunch: Applegate Great Organic American Hotdogs (I can't seem to stop eating these things. Maybe I should...)
           Steamed zucchini, green beans, onions, carrots, yellow summer squash with coconut oil and sea salt

Dinner: Crock pot chicken breast on the bone with basil, rosemary and sea salt
              Steamed yellow zucchini and steamed broccoli crowns

Post Dinner (I'm still hungry!): Another hot dog, a raw green juice and a steamed artichoke

Although I had a moment or two where I wanted to give in today, I fought past those craving and pushed ahead.. I'm hoping the craving pass soon and I can really start seeing some benefits moving forward. I'm sure I'll find out soon if meat and vegetables are as healthy as the only foods in my diet as opposed to as the foundation of my diet, with fruits, nuts and seeds eaten here and there as well.

That's all for tonight! Until tomorrow!

-Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments, questions or concerns are welcome!

Any spam will be deleted